To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies.
All Skil Tools are carefully checked, thoroughly tested and subjected to Skil's stringent quality control procedures. That's why Skil guarantees both its power tools and its measuring tools. This guarantee does not limit the buyer's guarantee rights arising from the contract of sale with the reseller or applicable legal rights.
We provide a warranty on Skil tools in accordance with the following conditions:
1. We grant a warranty in accordance with the provisions of the following points 2 to 8 by rectifying free of charge any tool defects arising within the warranty term that are demonstrably due to material or production faults.
2. The warranty term is 24 months or 12 months in the event of professional or similar use. The warranty term commences on the date of purchase by the first purchaser, as determined by the date of the original proof of purchase.
3. The following are excluded from the warranty:
4. We provide a six-month warranty on demonstrable material or production faults on batteries, despite the fact that batteries are parts which are subject to wear and tear.
5. We will rectify defects acknowledged by us as falling under the warranty by repairing the defective tool free of charge or replacing it (possibly with a comparable model). Replaced tools or parts shall become our property.
6. Claims under the warranty must be submitted within the warranty term. The tool in question, excluding accessories or special case, must be presented, together with the original proof of purchase stating the date of purchase and a product description, to the vendor or one of the customer service centres stated on www.skileurope.com. Partially or fully dismantled tools are excluded from the warranty. If the purchaser sends the tool to the vendor or a customer service centre, the transport costs and risk are to be borne by the purchaser.
7. Any claims other than the right to have the defect rectified as stated in this warranty are excluded from this warranty.
8. The warranty term for the tool shall not be extended or renewed as a result of any work performed by us under this warranty.
The above warranty applies to tools purchased and used in Europe.
This warranty is governed by the laws of the Netherlands, excluding the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG).
Skil Europe B.V.PO Box 32674800 DG BredaThe Netherlands